Ricky Lee Mosher June 21, 1955 to November 22, 2008

Friday, June 25, 2010

Mission #4: Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure

Mission #4 was chosen to honor my dear Aunt Jean and Aunt Jill. They have been supportive to me during this grief walk in ways I never knew I needed and definitely knew I didn't deserve. Now I am going to walk for them! You guessed it; they're both breast cancer survivors.

This walk is for my aunts and their daughters and granddaughters. It’s for my daughters and granddaughters too. I can't stand to look into their pretty faces and wonder if they'll be one of eight women who never get to live a whole lifetime without breast cancer.

This walk for you and all the women in your life too!

Please support me as I take an amazing journey in the fight to end breast cancer! The Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure is a 60-mile walk over the course of three days. Net proceeds from the Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure™ are invested in breast cancer research and community programs. Go to my personalized webpage to make a tax deductible donation today.

No comments:

Post a Comment