Ricky Lee Mosher June 21, 1955 to November 22, 2008

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Authentic Ugandan Crafts for Sale

David manages a business for women in Uganda who are widows. The widows generally need a male leader to get their wares to market. Becky and other widows make jewelry and crafts and they use the profits to pay for their children’s education. Support these widows by purchasing some pretty, authentic, Ugandan crafts made by Christian widows in Kampala. Place your order by the end of the day Monday and I’ll bring the items to you when I come home. You may chose a specific color and I will do my best to bring home what you request.




• $8.00 Large-size-bead Necklace
• $6.00 Small-size-bead Necklace
• $6.00 Tiny Bead Rope-like Necklace
• $4.00 Bracelet
• $4.00 Earrings
• $10.00 Table Runner
• $10.00 House Slippers
• $10.00 Purse
• $4.00 Pouch























1 comment:

  1. LOVE the picture! Such beautiful smiles and faces and teeth. I'll take one necklace with matching bracelet and earrings if you can get them all in the colorful style of the top middle picture. OK? Or am I too late???

    Jean

    ReplyDelete