Ricky Lee Mosher June 21, 1955 to November 22, 2008

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Make a Red Bucket

One of my first chores following the meal was to “make a red bucket,” which has nothing to do with making pee-pee (sorry, but that’s what it sounds like). The mop room has an elaborate, seven-point set of instructions posted on the wall next to the equipment. I can’t tell you all the steps because they’re top secret…well, I can’t remember them all well enough to write them down.

I do know they involved putting a red bucket in the bottom of a tub, putting a long hose in that bucket, turning the dial to something like soap or detergent and pressing the red button for 4 seconds. THEN, turn the dial to water and press the red button for 20 seconds. Ta-da…I made a red bucket – a bucket full of warm, soapy water.

I’ll report back to the kitchen 20 minutes before the first wave of dinner campers at 5:00.

Later: Ah-ha, I got a secret picture of the seven-step bucket process. Don’t tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment