Ricky Lee Mosher June 21, 1955 to November 22, 2008

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Kenya: Biblical Life Ministries

Surprise! I was supposed to leave for Kenya Wednesday morning not Thursday morning (I made it in plenty of time). Thank goodness I’m an early riser…and so is Kathy who reminded me to leave. Showered and packed in 30 minutes and on my way in plenty of time. The guard at the door said, “Fly 540? It’s too early but you can go in.” The man at the counter said, “The counter isn’t open yet, but I’ll check you in.” The gate agent said, “You can’t come in yet, it’s too early.” Apparently he didn’t get the memo. Ha. So, here I am waiting. Sorry Lauren, for waking you in a panic and not giving you a hug before I left. Sorry Gabriel, for jolting you out of bed a day early. Sorry Henry, for not getting to George before I left. Sorry Annie for changing our plans for today.

I’ll spend this week with Biblical Life Ministries, the group I told you about when I went to Dallas. I’ll get to see a bit of Nairobi and then we fly to Malindi on the coast of the Indian Ocean to participate in the graduation ceremony for pastors having successfully come through the Bible School in a Briefcase program. Yea!

No comments:

Post a Comment