Ricky Lee Mosher June 21, 1955 to November 22, 2008

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Day 2: The Evening

Returning to camp, showering, waiting for dinner, the evening celebrations…they were all very similar to the previous night. I did have the opportunity to relax, watch “The Naked Man” episode of How I Met Your Mother and play two rounds of Bingo in the New Balance tent. The previous night’s karaoke was replaced with a dance party. A few dances were familiar – the Cupid Shuffle, the Chicken Dance, the Macarana, YMCA, and a couple others. Yep, I danced to what I knew. I figured no one here would ever see me again, although one guy started filming me until I freaked.

At one point during the evening activities, rain sprinkled down. After…a full rainbow covered the sea of pink tents. I couldn’t back up far enough to get the whole thing in one picture but it was certainly a beautiful and very appropriate site.

Back in the super hot tent with a smidge of rain falling and high hopes of sleep. Tomorrow’s walk will be amazing! I am ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment