Ricky Lee Mosher June 21, 1955 to November 22, 2008

Monday, October 18, 2010

Welcome Home Again

Home is a beautiful place.

I am so blessed to have a floor that isn’t made of hard-packed dirt, mosquitoes that won’t kill me, and water I don’t have to keep out of my face holes. I can be out in the dark, hang my underwear on the line outside (if I want), and wear shorts in the summer. I have a mattress to sleep on, a Bible to study, and shoes for my feet.

But so what? So what if I “have” any of these things if I never use my education and experiences for the benefit of people who are marginalized in East Africa. So what if I “have” any of these things if I don’t express the compassion and grace God has awakened in me. So what if I “have” any of these things if I don’t show and share the love of God with anyone. So what?

No comments:

Post a Comment