Ricky Lee Mosher June 21, 1955 to November 22, 2008

Monday, October 4, 2010

Biblical Life Ministries Business Planning

Kathy strategically designed my week with BLM so as to expose me to the Bible school, the local pastors, the Kenyan culture, and the Johnson’s in action. The end goal was to help best inform me about their ministry so that I could more effectively help Kelly and Kathy create a business plan that grows their ministry.

The hardest part – vision and mission statements – was successfully completed and the rest of the strategic framework was drafted with overnight assignments to Kelly and Kathy. I’m working on a proposal for one-year and five-year objectives that we’ll review and refine before I head back to Uganda. Armed with these and other previously assembled documents I’ll develop the complete business plan.

Have I said how much I enjoy working with the Johnsons? Wow, they make my work so easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment