Ricky Lee Mosher June 21, 1955 to November 22, 2008

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Disquieting Releases Me

The disorientation continues. I am a confident person. I am independent. I have traveled alone many, many times. I’ve made contact with the organizing mission leaders several times. I have my itinerary all planned. I’m resourceful, a problem solver. I’m studying, praying, and opening myself to the overall experience. I know that I am in God’s will. What is it that continues to cause this odd sense of disturbance?

Something wasn’t right in my spirit and that I needed help uncovering the source. A rather rambling message to my pastor and what were, quite likely, some very confusing attempts to describe what I was feeling resulted in the acknowledgement that I could ask the Spirit for clarity (duh). Simply saying those words released a witness of the Spirit that revealed a rather surprising truth.

“A word was secretly brought to me, my ears caught a whisper of it” (Job 4:12).

No comments:

Post a Comment