Ricky Lee Mosher June 21, 1955 to November 22, 2008

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The End of the First Year and the Beginning of . . . What?

As the first year milestones passed, I began to feel the grey cloud descending again. What would year two bring? What would my future hold? Was I really going to be okay?

Have you ever had a word or message stick with you? Someone says something that causes you to stop and think, if only for a moment. You don’t usually give the first hearing too much thought but then you hear it again from another source in a slightly different way. The second time you think it’s a coincidence but you make a mental note just in case. When it happens again, you look around and wonder who’s been watching you. This is how my second year began to materialize.

Even as I write I realize how wonderful the Holy Spirit is to use patterns to get my attention. Patterns…the perfect way to get MY attention…he spoke my language.

“Speak, for your servant is listening” 1 Samuel 3:4-10.

No comments:

Post a Comment