Ricky Lee Mosher June 21, 1955 to November 22, 2008

Monday, January 11, 2010

My Story Begins 2

On that day, the canvas of my future was torn in two thus marking my life with a very distinct before and after. The “before” was very clear and it was beautiful. The before was tangible and witnessed by beautiful children and grandchildren, family, friends, and coworkers. The “after”…the after was grey, veiled, cloudy, undefined. The after was ethereal and elusive…unknown. I could scarcely imagine life beyond that evening let alone into old age. This purposeless wandering was choking me.

“But then the Lord answered Job out of the storm” (Job 38).

2 comments:

  1. Blessings on your journey Leslie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And to think I was pushing you last year to publish an article, Leslie! I had NO IDEA of the grief you must have been experiencing, and the transformation that was in its formative stages. I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete