Ricky Lee Mosher June 21, 1955 to November 22, 2008

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Next While

God has revealed his perfect plan for my next while. Who knows how long a “next while” is but I’m excited to step into…or more accurately…stay in his will. I’ve spent a bit of time seeking his wisdom as I gave words to that vision. Yet I have to admit that, even with the vision defined, I am surprised at how difficult it is to name this thing. Not to name in the sense that things are cloudy and grey like in so many of my grief-related posts. To name in the sense that so many words are available from which to choose and I can’t seem to create the perfect combination with any of them…let alone a combination that someone else hasn’t already taken. Okay, I really shouldn’t be all that surprised. But like any good product, the name is so important.

I’m working on some really fun, hard, interesting, exciting, and challenging plans and I can’t wait to share them with you. In my true fashion, though, I want everything to be just right before I do. Most of you won’t be surprised but still…the reveal is a big deal (even if it’s only a big deal in my own mind).

So, what do you think? Without knowing exactly exactly what this next year will bring…what suggestions do you have? Knowing what you do know, what would you name this thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment