Ricky Lee Mosher June 21, 1955 to November 22, 2008

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Sunday

I am unspeakably thankful that Jesus conquered death for me…for us. Because of his miraculous substitution, I will get to see my husband again and all of you will get to see the ones you love again too. Not only will we get to see the ones we know and love, we will all be in a perfected state so that any old sins, hurts, grudges, or other pains will not exist. We can be in perfect relationship with one another.

I don’t really know what it will be like when we arrive in heaven, but I imagine it to be like a race with all our friends and family who have gone before us just waiting to welcome us to the finish line. Jesus stands with his arms spread wide…waiting to welcome us home as if we are a reward for his suffering. Really? Are we Jesus’ reward for his death?

No comments:

Post a Comment